WHAT ARE „COOKIES“?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard disk when you visit a website, after user authorization and acceptance. Cookies can be useful, for example, to ease traffic analysis, to signal when a specific site has been visited, to allow web applications to send information to single users, and in general can improve the user stay on the site.
This Site uses different types of “cookies” to improve a user’s experience. Browsers store each cookie message on the PC’s hard disk to track each visit.
Users can choose to set web browsers to disable cookies or to signal when they are sent.
If these functions are set, the website may not function correctly.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED IN THIS WEBSITE AND HOW TO DISABLE THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Please acknowledge that:
- no computer techniques are used to acquire the user’s personal identification data
- no cookies are used to transmit personal information
- no so-called persistent cookies or user tracking systems are implemented
- use of the so-called session cookies – which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear upon closing the browser – is exclusively limited to the transmission of the session ID’s, necessary to allow secure and effective navigation
- this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. for aggregated statistical information of the type useful for evaluating the use of the website and the activities carried out by the visitor. Google stores the information collected by the cookies (including your anonymous IP address) on servers that can be located in the United States. Google will use this information to examine you use of the website, fill-in reports on website activities and on the use of internet. Google will transfer the information produced by its cookies to third parties where it is required by law or if the third party processes information on its behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google in order to get a more detailed user profile. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you may disable them, by changing your browser setting. Disabling cookies may mean that the website may not work properly and/or offer limited services.
You can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics on your browser through installing the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the collection of data from Google Analytics, please go to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Some pages may contain files that are installed by external third parties, that set cookies to track the functioning of their applications or to personalise the application for you. Examples of third party cookies are those installed by the social network plugins. When you share the contents, by clicking on a share button, the social network that has created the button will register your action
The „Help“ section of your browser will provide the necessary information on how to manage cookie setting. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser setting and be notified when they are sent. You can also configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to display a warning before a cookie is stored.
The following are nstructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
To disable Flash Cookies:
To learn more about cookies visit: